All Saints Church
All saints Church in Exeter Road was completed in 1898.
Originally built in 1872 as a Wesleyan Chapel, Christ Church in Windsor Square was purchased from the Methodists after they moved to larger premises in 1895. In 1897 it was enlarged by adding an additional aisle.
Exmouth Baptist Church
Exmouth’s Baptist Church was formed in 1894 and it originally met in Thorn’s Temperance Hotel. The present church was built on land in Victoria Road purchased in 1900.
Evangelical church on the Exeter Road.
Glenorchy United Reformed Church
Glenorchy United Reformed Church which opened in 1867. It is constructed of Berry Head limestone with Bath stone details. It has its origins in an independant church founded by Viscountess Glenorchy in 1777.
The current Holy Trinity Church was erected in 1823 on its present site at the sole expense of Lord Rolle, replacing an earlier building dating back to 1412 on Chapel Hill. The chancel was added by Lady Rolle in 1856. In 1904 the building was rebuilt with the Rolle family again making major contributions to the cost. The church is grade 11* listed.
Littleham Parish Church
There is some evidence that a church stood in Littleham as early as 1146. The oldest parts of the current church could date back as far as 1250. In 1883-84 the whole church had a Victorian restoration.
Exmouth’s Salvation Army Hall is located in Sheppard’s Row.
St John in the Wilderness
The present church of St John in the Wilderness is mid-14th to mid-15th Century, though this is possibly the third building on this site.